[STDS-802-11-TGAY] Reminder: Task Group AY - Call for presentation and contributions to TG documents (including SFD) in November 2015 plenary

Hi all,

It is a friendly reminder about the call for presentation and task group documents.  Please make sure you send me your request and upload your contribution to mentor before Monday AM1.

Regards,
Edward

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAY and then press the LEAVE button.