[STDS-802-11-TGAY] TG AY January 2016 agenda posted; call for contributions for teleconference on January 5

Hi all,

As approved during the November 2015 plenary, there is a Task Group AY
teleconference call scheduled for January 5 (Tuesday) from 10:00am ET
to 11:00am ET.  Please let me know by 10:00am ET on January 3 (Sunday)
if you plan a presentation or otherwise, I may cancel the
call.

Dial-in information will be sent later.

Please note that teleconferences are bound by the conditions
stipulated by the documentation below.  Please review them and bring
up any questions/concerns you may have before proceeding with the
teleconference:

IEEE Patent Policy - http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/pat-slideset.ppt
Patent FAQ - http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/faq.pdf
LoA Form - http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/loa.pdf
Affiliation FAQ - http://standards.ieee.org/faqs/affiliationFAQ.html
Anti-Trust FAQ - http://standards.ieee.org/resources/antitrust-guidelines.pdf
Ethics - http://www.ieee.org/portal/cms_docs/about/CoE_poster.pdf
IEEE 802.11 Working Group Operartions Manual –
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/09/11-09-0002-08-0000-802-11-operations-manual.doc

As a separate note, agenda for the Task Group January 2016 meeting in
Atlanta, Georgia, is also posted:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/15/11-15-1472-00-00ay-tg-ay-january-2016-meeting-agenda.ppt

Regards,
Edward