From: *** 802.11 TGay - NG60 - Next Generation 60 GHz *** [mailto:STDS-802-11-TGAY@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Edward Au
Sent: Sunday, March 20, 2016 3:09 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGAY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGAY] Latest version of compendium of motion and channel model document are uploaded

Hi,

As per the discussion in March 2016 plenary, please review the latest version of the proposed channel model document (https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/15/11-15-1150-03-00ay-channel-models-for-ieee-802-11ay.docx), which is prepared by Alexander Maltsev and his co-authors, and share with them your comment/feedback.

​​

Depending on the feedback, I may ask the task group to consider approval of this proposed channel model document as the task group working document on channel model in either May interim or July plenary.

I've also uploaded the latest version of a compendium of motions (16/0266r1) that summarizes all motions related to the contents of the SFD in March 2016 plenary:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/16/11-16-0266-01-00ay-a-compendium-of-motions-related-to-the-contents-of-the-specification-framework-document-for-tgay.doc

Regards,

Edward

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAY and then press the LEAVE button.