From: HanGyu Cho [mailto:hg.cho@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2016 11:31 PM
To: 'Edward Au'; STDS-802-11-TGAY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: minseok.oh@xxxxxxx; SANG GOOK KIM/LGEMR North America R&D Research & Standards Team(sanggook.kim@xxxxxxx)
Subject: RE: [STDS-802-11-TGAY] Nomination for Task Group AY leadership positions are now open

Hello Edward and all,

I'd like to nominate Sang Gook Kim for the Vice Chair in Task Group AY. Sang has been actively participating in AY from the period of NG60 Study Group. He also has extensive experience with other standard bodies. I am sure he is qualified for the position and would contribute to the group as a vice chair.

Regards,

HanGyu