[STDS-802-11-TGAY] Revised 11ay SFD uploaded

Hi All,

I’ve uploaded a revised SFD that incorporates all the motions that have passed at the last F2F. Please see https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/15/11-15-1358-05-00ay-specification-framework-for-tgay.doc. In a few cases, I’ve made minor editorial changes to remove duplication, fix grammar and the like. Please review the SFD and let me know of any mistakes in the implementation of the motions.

Also, the file is almost 10Mb in size due to figures. I need the source Visio drawings for the figures so that I can reduce the size of the document – those that have figures in the SFD, please send me their source files.

Thanks,

Carlos.

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAY and then press the LEAVE button.