From: *** 802.11 TGay - NG60 - Next Generation 60 GHz *** [mailto:STDS-802-11-TGAY@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Cordeiro, Carlos
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2016 11:09 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGAY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAY] Call for volunteers

Friendly reminder. If you have not already uploaded your contribution, please do so ASAP.

Volunteer(s) to:

i)                 Upload to the server r0 of draft spec text for assigned SFD requirements

ii)               Send email to reflector with notification that r0 of draft spec text was uploaded

Volunteers

Saturday, Dec 17th, 5PM Pacific

Thanks,

Carlos.