[STDS-802-11-TGAY] Draft review and compendium of motion

Hi,

As per the discussion in the January 2017 interim, I will ask the task group to consider approval of the next available draft in March 2017 plenary for comment collection.   In the meantime, Task Group leadership would encourage all interested individuals to bring contributions either in one of the 3 teleconferences (in February 15, 21 and March 1) and/or in March 2017 plenary to improve the draft.

As a related notice, I've posted 17/0186r0 on mentor, which is a compendium of motions related to the development of draft amendment.

Regards,
Edward

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAY and then press the LEAVE button.