[STDS-802-11-TGAY] Full agenda on February 15; presentation slots available on February 22 and March 1

Hi,

We have a full agenda for our teleconference call on February 15.   You would refer to 17/0190r1 for the list of presentations.

If you would like to have any presentation prior to March 2017 plenary, please consider presenting it in either the February 22 (Wednesday, 10am ET) or March 1 (Wednesday, 10am ET) teleconference calls.

Regards,
Edward

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAY and then press the LEAVE button.