[STDS-802-11-TGAY] Results of the CC24 for P802.11ay Draft 0.3; Comment assignment starts

Hi all,

The comment collection period for P802.11ay Draft 0.3 is complete.

We have received 553 comments in total.

Among these comments,
- 376 are technical;
- 177 are editorial;
- 28 are general.

Carlos, our Editor, has uploaded the comment spreadsheet at https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/17/11-17-0649-00-00ay-comments-on-11ay-d0-3.xlsx.

As per my email last week, we will have a call at 10:00am ET on Wednesday (May 3) for comment assignment.   Please do review the spreadsheet and see if you would be willing to take some comments to resolve and provide resolution to the TG in May interim or the teleconference calls afterwards.  In case you would not be available to attend the call on Wednesday but you are willing to take some comments to resolve, please let Carlos know prior to the call.

Regards,
Edward

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAY and then press the LEAVE button.