[STDS-802-11-TGAY] Second reminder - Call for contribution and comment resolution for the July 2017 plenary

Hi,

It's a second reminder on the call for contribution and comment resolution for our meeting this week.

So far, the presentation slots in Monday PM1, Tuesday AM1, Tuesday AM2, and Thursday AM2 are full.   There are slots in Wednesday AM1 and Thursday PM1 available.

Regards,
Edward