[STDS-802-11-TGAY] Extend August 23th and September 6th calls by 30 minutes (10-day advanced notice)

Hi,

Given the number of requests I've received for presentation and comment resolution prior to the September interim, I would like to announce that the duration of both the August 23th call and the September 6th calls is extended by 30 minutes, i.e., it will be started at 10:00am ET, and ended at 11:30am ET.     Note that I would not extend the call on August 30 because TGaz will be met immediately after our call.

In summary, our call schedule is now revised as follows:

August 9:  10:00am ET - 11:00am ET
August 16:  10:00am ET - 11:00am ET
August 23:  10:00am ET - 11:30am ET
August 30:  10:00am ET - 11:00am ET