[STDS-802-11-TGAY] 11ay comment resolution status

Hi All,

As we approach the September meeting, I would like to remind the TG that we still have several comments without proposed resolutions. Below is a list of number of open comments assigned to different individuals. If at all possible, please plan to bring resolutions to these comments at the September meeting.

Assignee

Number of open comments

Artyom

6