[STDS-802-11-TGAY] Reminder: Additional session on Tuesday PM3 (evening) // Re: Call for presentation/comment resolution for November 2017 plenary

​Hi,

It is a reminder that please send me the DCN and title of your contribution as soon as possible if you plan to present any contribution/comment resolution in Orlando this week.

Regards,
Edward