[STDS-802-11-TGAY] Reminder: Call for contribution/comment resolution in January 2018 interim

​​Hi all,

It is a first reminder on the call for contribution/comment resolution for the 802.11y sessions in January 2018 interim.

There are 7 scheduled sessions as follows:
- Monday AM2
- Monday PM1
- Tuesday AM1
- Tuesday AM2
- Wednesday PM2
- Thursday AM1
- Thursday PM1

Please let me know preferably by the end of  Sunday (January 14) if you plan for any presentation, including the DCN, the time preference, and the length of your presentation.  Note that some of the sessions, e.g., Tuesday AM2, are already fully reserved.

Regards,
Edward