[STDS-802-11-TGAY] Additional 802.11ay call on March 14 (Wednesday) [10-day advanced notice]

Hi,

Given the number of comments we have received on the letter ballot and the submissions we have so far, we will organize an additional call on March 14 (Wednesday) from 10:00am ET to 11:30am ET with comment resolution submissions prepared by Artyom (Intel) as the main agenda item

​s.​

For the teleconference calls starting from March 21 (tentatively), these will be discussed in the March plenary and subject to Working Group approval.

Regards,
Edward