Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAY] January interim - Meeting minutes & Action items

​Hi,

Re the action items on [1], please note the following:

CID 1951 is withdrawn by the commenter.   This CID is now rejected as shown in 18.0067r4.

Revised resolution of CIDs 1165 and 1472 is shown in 18/0385r2 and18/0323r2.  Both are reviewed in the March 2018 ad-hoc and ready for motion on Tuesday AM2.   If you have any comment/concern on these 2 CIDs, please let Assaf know as soon as possible.

Regards,
Edward