From: *** 802.11 TGay - NG60 - Next Generation 60 GHz *** [mailto:STDS-802-11-TGAY@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Edward Au
Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2018 12:54 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGAY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGAY] Updated plenary agenda slide deck with presentation schedule

Hi,

Latest version of the task group agenda slide deck for the March 2018 plenary (18/0300r1) is uploaded at:

It contains all the agenda requests I've received so far, and the motions corresponding to the CIDs/contributions we have reviewed in the teleconference calls and ad-hoc meeting.

Note that all of our meetings this week will be held in Grand Ballroom A at the entry level.

Regards,
Edward