Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAY] Action items after March plenary: CIDs/draft text that need further discussion

Hi Edward & all,

Re: Action item for CIDs 1975, 1966, 2018, 2237, 2019, Lei

I have uploaded 18/0430r2 to the mentor. In this updated version, “EDMG BRP-TX/RX packet” has been changed to “EDMG BRP-RX/TX packet” for the purpose of addressing Claudio’s comment.

Please let me know if you have any further comments.

Best regards,

Lei