From: *** 802.11 TGay - NG60 - Next Generation 60 GHz *** <STDS-802-11-TGAY@xxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Cordeiro, Carlos
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2018 11:39 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGAY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGAY] Status of 11ay comment resolution

Hello All,

I’ve uploaded the latest comment database – please see https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/18/11-18-0067-06-00ay-11ay-d1-0-comment-database.xlsx.

We have a total of 562 comments that still do not have proposed resolutions. Out of these 562 comments:

  1. 70 comments are looking for assignees. Please take a look at them and let me know if you’d like to volunteer to bring a resolution
  2. The remaining comments are pending contributions from the current assignees.

The table below summarizes the number of unresolved comments assigned to each assignee. If you are an assignee, please plan to bring your contribution ASAP.

Assignee

Comments unresolved

Alecs

4

Artyom

29

Assaf

1

Carlos C

96

Cheng

65

Chris

13

Claudio

27

George

1

Ilya

20

James

19

Joe

19

Kome

25

Lei Huang

6

Motozuka-san

1

Oren

38

Rob

36

Saehee

2

SK

1

Solomon

56

Sungjin

22

Tony

4

Yan

5

Yanchun

1

Yutaka-san

1

Unassigned

70

Grand total

562

Let me know should there be any questions.

Thanks,

Carlos.