[STDS-802-11-TGAY] Open CIDs and assignees

Hi All,

As announced previously, there are 198 open CIDs in the current letter ballot (see https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/18/11-18-0067-08-00ay-11ay-d1-0-comment-database.xlsx). All such CIDs now have assignees.

So that we can meet the goal of resolving all CIDs by the end of the July meeting, I am sending the table below that describes the CIDs assigned to each assignee. If you name appears in the table below, please bring a resolution to the relevant CIDs by the July meeting.

Should there be any questions, please let me know.

Type of comment

Grand Total

Assignee

CID