[STDS-802-11-TGAY] Reminder - Call for comment resolution/technical presentation in July 2018 plenary

Hi,

If you intend to present any comment resolution and/or technical presentation, please let me know your DCN and the estimate time you need as preferably by the end of Sunday (July 8).

Regards,
Edward