[STDS-802-11-TGAY] Letter ballot and teleconference call

Hi,

The Working Group has approved our task group's motion on the working group technical letter ballot for D2.0 during its closing plenary on Friday.   As per the discussion in Thursday AM1, the draft is tentatively ready in early August and the working group technical letter ballot will be released immediately afterwards.

There is one teleconference call being scheduled from 10:00am ET to 11:30am ET on September 5 (Wednesday), with the main objective of starting comment assignment.   In case you would like to present any technical contribution between now and September 5, please let me know and I will arrange a teleconference call with 10-day advanced notice.

Thanks all for your dedicated effort and support, and wish you have a nice summer.

Regards,
Edward