Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAY] [STDS-802-11] IEEE 802.11 Mandatory Technical Letter Ballot 234 for P802.11ay Draft 2.0 Starts Today

Hello,

It's a second reminder that the technical letter ballot 234 will be
closed at 11:59pm ET on August 31.

Please let Dorothy and me know if there is any problem in casting your
vote and/or submitting your comments.

Regards,
Edward