From: Cordeiro, Carlos
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2018 3:59 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGAY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 11ay D2.0 comment database uploaded

Hi All,

I have uploaded the comment database on D2.0 at https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/18/11-18-1483-00-00ay-comment-database-on-d2-0.xlsx.

As you will notice, I have created comment groups and assigned each comment to a single comment group. During the 11ay call this Wed, we will review/adjust comment groups and will attempt to find assignees to the various comment groups. Please review the database in advance of this call.

Thanks,

Carlos.