From: *** 802.11 TGay - NG60 - Next Generation 60 GHz *** <STDS-802-11-TGAY@xxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Edward Au
Sent: Sunday, September 9, 2018 6:35 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGAY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [STDS-802-11-TGAY] Reminder: Call for comment resolution/technical presentation in September 2018 interim

Hi,

A friendly reminder.   Please let me know as soon as possible if you
intend to present any technical presentation or comment resolution in the September interim, with the DCN and the title of your contribution.

Regards,
Edward

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAY and then press the LEAVE button.

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAY and then press the LEAVE button.