Talk to you tomorrow.

Regards,
Edward

On Tue, Dec 4, 2018, 10:05 AM Alecsander Eitan <eitana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi Edward,

I would like to present a short presentation and some preliminary text about WLAN Radar.
Will need about 25min to present + discussion time.

Thank you,
Alecs

-----Original Message-----
From: *** 802.11 TGay - NG60 - Next Generation 60 GHz *** <STDS-802-11-TGAY@xxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Edward Au
Sent: Sunday, December 2, 2018 7:15 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGAY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGAY] Call for agenda items on the December 5th teleconference call

Hello,

We have a teleconference call scheduled from 10:00am ET to 11:30am ET on December 5 (Wednesday).

Please let me know by 10:00am ET on December 4 if you plan to present
any comment resolution or technical presentation.   If no request is
received, then the call will be cancelled.

Regards,
Edward

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAY and then press the LEAVE button.