Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAY] Call for agenda items on the December 12th teleconference call

Thank you for your apology, Jon!

@ All - as per my email on Sunday, please let me know by 10:00am ET
tomorrow (December 11) if you would like to present any CR or
technical submission on December 12.

Regards,
Edward