[STDS-802-11-TGAY] 11ay comment resolution: open comments

Hi All,

As we approach the January meeting, I would like to remind those that are assigned to resolve open comments (or any other volunteers) of the need to bring contributions at the F2F meeting. As presented at the last F2F meeting, there is an intent to release D3.0 following the January meeting. The table below indicates the assignees to open comment (note: an open comment is one that has not yet been motioned, even if a resolution was already presented).

FYI, the latest comment database is at: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/18/11-18-1483-05-00ay-comment-database-on-d2-0.xlsx

Assignee

Number of open comments

Alecs