From: *** 802.11 TGay - NG60 - Next Generation 60 GHz *** <STDS-802-11-TGAY@xxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Edward Au
Sent: Sunday, January 6, 2019 5:25 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGAY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGAY] Call for comment resolution/technical presentation in January 2019 inteirm

Hi,

There are 7 sessions in the January 2019 interim for IEEE 802.11ay as follows.

Monday AM2
Monday PM2
Tuesday AM2
Tuesday PM1
Wednesday PM2
Thursday AM1
Thursday PM1

Let me know if you plan to present any comment resolution / technical presentation as per your earliest convenience.  Note that comment resolution submissions will be given priority.

Regards,
Edward

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAY and then press the LEAVE button.

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAY and then press the LEAVE button.