[STDS-802-11-TGAY] Proposed comment assignment teleconference call on March 1

Hello,

As you may be aware that the end date of the recirculation WGLB for aY
draft 3.0 is February 28 (Thursday), I would like to propose to move
our teleconference call that is scheduled at 10am ET on February 27 to
*** 10am ET on March 1 ***.  In this case, we can keep our original
plan to start our comment assignment immediately after the end of the
recirculation letter ballot, followed by reviewing comment resolution
submissions on the March 6th teleconference call prior to the March
2019 plenary.

Please let me know by the end of February 14 if you have any
concern/comment on this rearrangement.

Regards,
Edward

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAY and then press the LEAVE button.