[STDS-802-11-TGAY] Out of scope comments from LB239

Letter ballot 239 was a re-circulation ballot and therefore the scope of comments is limited to sections of the draft that changed from D2.0 to D3.0 or were unresolved from the previous letter ballot.  (See: https://standards.ieee.org/faqs/recirc.html - "Remember, during a recirculation ballot, balloters can only vote on the changed portion of the document and on any unresolved negative comments.")  However, I see a number of comments that appear to be made on unchanged text. For example, CIDs 4000, 4035, 4067, 4116, 4143, 4152, and 4434.  I believe there are many others.

In order to move forward efficiently, I think the task group needs to review the comment list and reject all the out of scope comments.

Thanks.

Chris