Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAY] Out of scope comments from LB239

Chris,

Document 18/2079 included TPC related CIDs and since CID 3634 caused controversial discussion in the team, it was decided to remove it by rejecting it to avoid unnecessary delay for the other CIDs.

However the technical issue was not resolved.

As part of the Draft 3.0 review this issue was revisited and I concluded that per STS feedback is important not only for TDD mode. Please note that 802.11ay should support MIMO for all EDMG operation modes not only TDD.

This is a technical issue with a feature with is basic to the EDMG operation.

All your points don’t address this at all.

Thank you,

Alecs