From: *** 802.11 TGay - NG60 - Next Generation 60 GHz *** [mailto:STDS-802-11-TGAY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Edward Au
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2019 19:37
To: STDS-802-11-TGAY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGAY] [Correct] Call for agenda items for the teleconference calls between March 20 and May 8

Hi,

As approved by the IEEE 802.11 Working Group in its closing plenary, Task Group AY will host a series of teleconference calls for comment resolution/technical presentation:

[1]  March 20 (Wednesday), 10:00am ET - 11:30am ET [2]  March 27 (Wednesday), 10:00am ET - 11:30am ET [3]  April 3 (Wednesday), 10:00am ET - 11:30am ET [4]  April 10 (Wednesday), 10:00am ET - 11:30am ET [5]  April 17 (Wednesday), 10:00am ET - 11:30am ET [6]  April 24 (Wednesday), 10:00am ET - 11:30am ET [7]  May 1 (Wednesday), 10:00am ET - 11:30am ET [8]  May 8 (Wednesday), 10:00am ET - 11:30am ET

Please note:
[a]  If you plan to present in any of these 8 calls, please let me know the DCN and title of your contribution at least 24 hours prior to
the call.    I will cancel the call if there is no request received 24
hours prior to a call.
[b]  Priority will be given to comment resolution documents.
[c]  I would also recommend you to upload your comment resolution/presentation on mentor a few days prior to the call so that members would have a chance to review those submissions offline.

Regards,
Edward

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAY and then press the LEAVE button.

A member of the Intel Corporation group of companies

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAY and then press the LEAVE button.