[STDS-802-11-TGAY] Status of the comment resolution: 299 CIDs left

Hi,

For the 478 comments we have received for the recirculation working
group letter ballot LB239, here is the latest status:

[1]  We have resolved and approved 115 comments as of the end of the
March plenary
[2]  There are 64 comments that are ready for motion as of the end of
the April 3rd teleconference call
[3]  There are 299 remaining comments to resolve.

Let us try our best to resolve as many comments as possible and see if
we would follow our timeline to move forward for the second
recirculation working group letter ballot by the end of the May
interim.

Thanks again for all of your effort and contribution that I sincerely
appreciate!

Regards,
Edward

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAY and then press the LEAVE button.