Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAY] 11ay comment database uploaded

THANK YOU, Carlos!

Hi all,

Please review the proposed resolution for these 123 editorial comments
(please select editorial comments in column H and select Carlos in
column O) and provide him any feedback/comment prior to the May 2019
interim.   I will ask the group to consider a motion to approve the
proposed resolution in the first session of the interim.

Regards,
Edward