[STDS-802-11-TGAY] Latest status of the comment resolution: 159 CIDs pending for resolution

Hi,

For the 478 comments we have received for the recirculation working
group letter ballot LB239, here is the latest status as of the end of
April 13:

[1]  We have resolved and approved 115 comments as of the end of the
March plenary
[2]  There are 81 comments that are ready for motion as of the end of
the April 10th teleconference call
[3]  There are 123 editorial comments that our Editor, Carlos, has
resolved and ready for motion.
[4]  There are 159 outstanding comments pending for resolution.

THANKS again for all of your effort and contribution.

Regards,
Edward

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAY and then press the LEAVE button.