Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAY] Discussion and consensus needed on way forward option on Tuesday AM2

Hi Edward,
Thank you for reaching out to the members and explaining the situation and options. I have a few negative comments in LB241 as I see there are some deficiency and quality issues in 11ay D4.0.

Although, I personally prefer to resolve these issues before the IEEE SA technical ballot (i.e. Option 2), it is not my objective to slow down the progress in TGay.  If TGay reach a consensus on Option 1 in Vienna, I am willing to go alone with the group. (BTW, I will not be in Vienna next week.)

As to how to reject LB241 comments, I think it would be better if they are withdrawn by the commenters. Some of the reasons for rejection as proposed in 11-19-1180r1 may not be seen as sufficiently justified, IMHO.

Therefore, if TGay indeed reach the consensus on Option 1 on next Tuesday, please let me know so that I can consider the withdrawing. Thank you.

Best regards,

Yunsong Yang

Futurewei Technologies

10180 Telesis Court, STE 400