[STDS-802-11-TGAY] Revision 2 of the agenda slide deck is posted (19/0974r2)

Hello all,

Revision 2 of the agenda slide deck is posted at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/19/11-19-0974-02-00ay-task-group-ay-july-2019-meeting-agenda.ppt

The meeting room of our task group this week is 0.11 and 0.12.

Please come to discuss on the timeline of our task group on Tuesday
AM2 today.   Per my earlier email, I would like the task group to
reach consensus on the timeline as soon as possible.

See all of you soon.

Regards,
Edward

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAY and then press the LEAVE button.