[STDS-802-11-TGAY] 11md call on ay/ad related comments (10am ET, September 6)

Hello,

As per our discussion in the last session in the Vienna plenary, there
are a few ay/ad-related comments in 11md that would like to bring your
attention, including some of the following CIDs assigned to Assaf: CID
2291, 2051, 2670, 2071, 2070, 2066, 2106, 2060, 2058
(https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/18/11-18-0611-23-000m-revmd-wg-ballot-comments.xls).
  Some of these CIDs are related to a straw poll regarding whether
beam tracking shall be mandatory (19/0007r0,
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/19/11-19-0007-00-00ay-beam-tracking-mandatory.pptx)
that we have conducted in the St. Louis interim:

Straw poll:  Do you support:
Option1: Beam Tracking Fully optional
Option2: Beam Tracking Mandatory for RX BT and optional for TX BT
Option3: Beam Tracking Fully Mandatory
Result:  Option 1:  1;  Option 2:  2;  Option 3:  11;  Abstain:  4.

TGmd will resume the discussion on some of these above-mentioned CIDs
in its teleconference call tomorrow (September 6, Friday) from 10:00am
ET to noon ET (see the meeting information at
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/19/11-19-1367-11-000m-2019-july-aug-sept-tgmd-teleconference-agendas.docx)
with the following comment resolution documents:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/19/11-19-1441-03-000m-lb236-resolution-to-cid2291.docx
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/19/11-19-1045-02-000m-lb236-dmg-beamtracking-cids.docx
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/18/11-18-2165-02-000m-mac-addr-change-scrambler-reset.docx

I would encourage you to review/comment on the contributions, attend
the call and contribute to the related discussion.

Thanks and Regards,
Edward

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAY and then press the LEAVE button.