[STDS-802-11-TGAY] SA ballot / Preparation for the January 2020 interim

Hello,

Thank you for your contribution and effort since our first task group
meeting in May 2015.   I am happy to inform you that the IEEE 802
Executive Committee (EC) has approved forwarding P802.11ay Draft 5.0
to Standards Association (SA) ballot during in the EC closing plenary
yesterday (November 15).

As per our discussion on Tuesday AM2, we can start reviewing the draft
and preparing the comments to be submitted to the ballot when it
opens.  If there is any topic that you would like to seek the task
group members' comments prior to submitting your comments to the
ballot, please feel free to request an agenda item in our January 2020
interim for discussion.

Thanks and Regards,
Edward

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAY and then press the LEAVE button.