[STDS-802-11-TGAY] Comment spreadsheet for the initial SA ballot (20/0112r0) uploaded

Hi,

Our Editor, Carlos, has uploaded the comment spreadsheet for the
initial SA ballot at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-0112-00-00ay-sb000-comments-on-tgay-d5-0.xlsx

There are 135 comments in total.  Among which,
[1]  2 are general comments;
[2]  69 are editorial comments;
[3]  64 are technical comments

As per my previous email, we will start comment assignment and
possibly comment resolution on Tuesday AM1.  If you have any comment
resolution contribution, please let Sang and me know as soon as
possible.

Thanks and Regards,
Edward

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAY and then press the LEAVE button.