[STDS-802-11-TGAY] Updated agenda items for TGay CRC call on March 11, **3 motions to consider

Hi,

It is a reminder that the next TGay CRC call is scheduled at 10am ET tomorrow (March 11).

Updated tentative agenda items include
[1]  Comment resolution
20/0242r0, MSDU size extension CID 6115, 6234, Solomon Trainin (Qualcomm)
[Contribution to be posted]

[2]  Motions (#647, #648, #649)

For details, please refer to slides 27, 28, 29, and 30 of the agenda slide deck (20/0239r11):

Please refer to the call in information below.

Regards,
Edward