[STDS-802-11-TGAY] CID 6232 (DMG Directional Transmit Activity Report)

Hi,

Payam has presented his slide deck (19/1514r0) and his proposed resolution to CID6232 (20/0859r0) related to the DMG Directional Transmit Activity Report in the TGay CRC call today:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/19/11-19-1514-00-00ay-dmg-sta-directional-transmit-activity-report-frame.pptx
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-0859-00-00ay-dmg-sta-directional-transmit-activity-report-frame.docx

Due to the limit of time, he does not have time to review with the CRC members on the last 5 pages of the document 20/0859r0.

As per our discussion in the call, please do review and let Payam know if you have any comment/question.   We will resume our discussion on his proposed resolution at 10am ET on July 8 (Wednesday).

Regards,
Edward