From: Edward Au <edward.ks.au@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 7, 2020 6:44 PM
To: Solomon Trainin <strainin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: STDS-802-11-TGAY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAY] TGay CRC call on July 8 is confirmed, 1 technical motion to consider

Hi Solomon,

Acknowledged with thanks,   I will add your agenda item for the call tomorrow (July 8).

Regards,
Edward

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 3:14 AM Solomon Trainin <strainin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Edward,

I would like to present a contribution of 11-20-0982-00-00ay-Segmented MSDU size negotiation.

The document solves one problem that has not yet been commented on and no CID is associated with it.

I need about 20 minutes to present it

Best  regards,

Solomon Trainin

+972547885738