[STDS-802-11-TGAY] An additional TGay CRC call on August 12 [10-day advanced notice]

Hello,

As discussed in the TGay CRC call today (July 29), even though we will consider a motion in starting a recirculation ballot on August 5, we decide to schedule a call on August 12 (as a backup) in case the CRC members believe it needs an additional week to close all the remaining CIDs.

Because of this, I am now scheduling the following call:
August 12 (Wednesday), 10:00am ET to 11:30am ET

On August 5, we will decide whether this scheduled call on August 12 is proceeded as planned or cancelled.

Regards,
Edward