From: Jay Holcomb <jholcomb@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, Aug 15, 2020 at 11:20 PM
Subject: [STDS-802-18] looking for contributions on Saudi Arabia (5 yr) spectrum outlook consultation
To: <STDS-802-18@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

hello all,

there is a consultation from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia on their 5 year spectrum outlook, that in the 802.18 teleconference’s we have seen where IEEE 802 could have some input for them.

two areas of note for IEEE 802 is on the 6GHz band possibly and the mmWave 60GHz band. the consultation has focused on IMT, fyi.

the consultation is in Mentor:

      https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/20/18-20-0116-00-0000-citc-saudi-arabia-five-year-outlook-on-spectrum-to-2024.pdf

and if you want to look on their site:

      https://www.citc.gov.sa/en/new/publicConsultation/Documents/Spectrum_Innovation_E.PDF

September 27 is the deadline so IEEE 802.18 we need to approve by 10Sept20 with our processes.

at this time we are looking for a paragraph or two on any of the points to drop into some comments to send them.  you can reply on the .18 listserver or if you want, send direct to me.

would appreciate any text for comments from anyone,

thanks

jay holcomb (Itron)

jholcomb@xxxxxxxx