[STDS-802-11-TGAY] Revised date and time of the next TGay CRC call - 11:15am ET, September 15 (Tuesday)

Hello all,

For the September 2020 electronic interim session in the week of September 14, our TGay CRC meeting is revised as follows to minimize the overlap of parallel sessions:
11:15am ET to 1:15pm ET, September 15 (Tuesday).

Regards,
Edward