Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAY] Call for comment resolution for the October 12th (Monday) TGay CRC call

Hi all,

The TGay CRC call on October 12 is confirmed - I will present about 20 - 30 editorial comments.     If you would like to present any comment resolution documents too, please let me know and I will add yours to the agenda item.

Regards,
Edward