Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAZ] TGaz January meeting minutes

Dear TG members,

Note that minutes for the Atlanta meeting have been posted to mentor and that this satisfy the 30 day notice.

Please provide any feedback you may have.

I will ask the group to consider approval of the minutes during the upcoming Vancouver meeting.

I’d also like to thank Carlos for taking the minutes by that allow the group to conduct its business.

Best Regards,

Jonathan Segev,

Cell (WhatsApp): +972 (54) 2403587

Cell (abroad): +1 646 233 7382 (notice # change)