Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAZ] TGaz Telecon on Wed. May 31st - 2nd call for agenda items

Hello all,

I have not received any request for agenda time.

if you plan a submission and would like to have agenda time allocated please let me know by 5/29 15:00 ET.

If no request for agenda time is made by then, I will cancel the meeting.

Best,

Jonathan